Core Line Audits
By supplementing a wall-to-wall stocktake strategy with more frequent counts of your core product ranges, both shrinkage and sales improvements can be accelerated.
Core products aren't always unique to a retailer, instead being readily available elsewhere. If you're out of stock a customer will switch to a competitor and may not turn back. By making sure these critical lines are always available, sales are optimised and customer satisfaction is at its highest, right where you want to be.
These products attract the attention of those that pay for them and those that do not. Accordingly, they tend to represent a high proportion of both sales and stock loss. More frequent core line audits give you more opportunity to understand stock loss issues, pinpoint them to product-specific detail and then act to address the cause. Further audits verify if your solution is working.
How it Works
- Targeted products counted only.
- On-site reporting provides management with instant insight.
- Data generates stock-loss results centrally.
- Stock replenishment starts.
Why Use It?
- Banish out of stocks and optimise deliveries of your best sellers.
- Get quicker, more regular stock loss-views and act on them.
- Monitor the effect of core line initiatives you're taking.