Full Wall to Wall Counts
A regular stocktake of all stores is essential. Looking beyond the primary purpose, working the count data to deliver more is where Orridge can help. When considering on-shelf availability improvements and reporting that increases sales, many clients see the service as self-funding.
The Benefits at a Glance
- Refresh stores' stock on hand data.
- Stimulate instant deliveries to correct product availability.
- Improve customer choice, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Get reliable shrinkage results and reporting that improves them.
- Free stores to concentrate on core activities.
- Enjoy the flexibility of an adaptable service
- Avoid capital expenditure and payroll commitments.
- An operational solution that puts stores' needs first.
- Stocktakes timed to work around your trading times.
- Counting methodology tailored to your stock profile.
- Accuracy as number 1 priority.
- Bespoke on-site reporting that benefits the stores.
- Central reporting targeted to your specific challenges.
- Customer support and ongoing evolution of service.
How it Works
- Operational approach established through consultation.
- Concept and commercials proven through trial stocktakes.
- Stocktake diary managed by Orridge.
- Store communication managed by Orridge, before during and after.
- Stocktakes performed in line with pre-agreed procedures.
- Operation focused on accuracy and count duration as key KPI's.
- MI and count data provided instantly for review.
- Dedicated, professional client account managers.
- Strong UK field operations structure.
- In-house staff training and recruitment.
- Regionalised work scheduling teams.
- Dedicated client-facing IT infrastructure.
- 24 hour customer support.
- Regular service review and development meetings.